Join me in a relaxed, friendly cooking class to learn about Greek ingredients, techniques and flavours. Classes are designed in an informal manner and are demonstration format, though I encourage you to participate in assisting at various times during the class.
Afterwards, you will enjoy the fruits of our labor with a glass of wine.
Each class will include:
- Indulging in dishes cooked with quality ingredients (some home grown, some organic).
- A sit down meal at the end of the class.
- One standard glass of quality wine, mineral water, coffee and tea.
- Participation in the cooking is optional but advisable.
- View our Calendar for dates and a description of the dishes we'll be cooking in each class.
For costs and complete booking details please see below Booking Information.
- Please make your booking by choosing your class and following the prompts.
- Class sizes are limited so bookings are essential.
- Class durations are specified in each day – view calendar
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Places in the class are confirmed upon receipt of full payment on a first in first serve basis.
- Payment will not be refunded for cancellations made within 14 days of the class commencing.
- Transfers to another class must be made14 days prior to the class that you were booked to attend.
- However, you are welcome to send someone in your place if you are unable to attend your class.
- If due to exceptional circumstances a scheduled class does not run we reserve the right to change the date of the class or to cancel it. An alternative date will be given or a full refund.
- Minimum of 6 people required to run classes.
- All prices are quoted in AUD.